Tuesday, January 1, 2013

He is...MAKING US NEW

 
 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

Thank you Lord for 2012 and guiding me in DISCOVERING myself and passions. I pray for strength to take on the New Year 2013 with my ONE WORD- ROOTED. That I may be ROOTED in the Lord and in hobbies/relationships that are God honoring. I'm excited for what He has in store for me. I'm not finished discovering, but I need to dig my roots deep in the scripture so God can help me grow and then I can help others grow by living in His light. 

I pray a prayer for everyone...
To start fresh this year and leave behind old, life-sucking, or filtered out relationships.
To not settle for anything less than God's best.
To not take life for granted.
To be yourself no matter what.
To leave the past in the past and not let it affect you.
To wait and be patient on the Lord's timing.
To LET GO of worries, fears, and anxieties.
To be open to new opportunities.
To LOVE others.
To serve the Lord.
To have Joy in the ordinary.
To not complain.. or gossip.. or slander.. or be bitter.
To Forgive.
To build others up.
To be a friend.
To encourage.
To have a mindset of Christs'. 

All things are made new in Christ. He provides us with a brand new day- every day the sun rises. 

  "Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning." Lamentations 3:23

This is a year for new beginnings. Time to move forward and let go of the pain, guilt, bitterness; to forgive and move on. To love again, let go, give it up to God, and be at PEACE. God made us brand new in Him when He sent His only son to die for our sins. We are forgiven in LOVE. Have faith and trust God to do wonderful things in your life in 2013. 
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:
 The old has gone, the new is here."
2 Corinthians 5:17
 
I encourage everyone to choose a One Word for this year, because it can change your outlook on life and narrow your focus. God is #1- Always and forever!

It's going to be a GOOD year!

No comments:

Post a Comment